A. Save seller’s cost on commission: Liu Real Estate charges only 3.5%. This saves sellers of a $4,000,000 home $60,000 compared to 5% charged by other agents.
B. Gear up with full power of buyers’ agents by giving 2.5% commission to them
C. Three-pronged Digital Marketing to Attract Most Buyers from Near and Far:
- US Markets: listing property for sale in local MLS and more than 35 public websites including MLS, Zillow, Redfin, Realtor
- Global Markets: reaching 172.27 million potential buyers globally by posting on 100 trusted international websites in more than 60 countries
- Other Channels: connecting with 10,000+ local agents via email and with buyers via property website, newspaper, and more.
A successful sale: 2893 Ramona sold $160,000 over asking price in 7 day
D. Propose and implement the plans for marketing and house preparation
E. Be available 8 hours 7 days a week for showing your home during the Pandemic
F. You pay for the marketing expenses.
Minimum Marketing Costs
- $1500: Inspection reports (property, termite, roof)
- $1500: Photographs, 3D tour, 2D floor plan, video, drone arial photos, website